Create Paradise - Tutorial

Hiya!



It is challenge time again at Mixed Media Place and we have a gorgeous moodboard for you! 


This tag is my inspirational piece for the challenge, and my teamies have some awesome stuff to show as well, please go and check it out if you have the chance. 


I love working with moodboards, as primarily, I focus on colour and let the rest flow from there. As you can see in the above photo, the blues and pinks blending together to create that rich, magical purple was amazing to witness and it made me think of a paradise that would be mystical and vibrant in colour.


I will leave you with the close ups, I hate to bore you with too much detail :) I have a video below if you'd like to find out about it's creation! 










 See picture link below for video tutorial :)


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:





Flowers in the photo


Taken some of the colours from their board and used them in the foreground.





8 comments

  1. What a beauty. I can't believe I'm the first one to comment on this. Full of wonderful textures and colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy the details and colour in this one!! beautiful creation and all those fine layering details!!! and i absolutely love the bird!! thanks for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing use of pastels against the rich bold background! Another mixed media masterpiece, Georgie! I'm so pleased that I get to say thank you for sharing your lovely artwork at Frilly and Funkie--this time for the On the Cutting Edge challenge! Hugs! I'll be back for the icing on the cake--your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dimension and lovely tag! The colors and layers of beautiful elements is stunning. Thanks for playing along in the "On the Cutting Edge Challenge" at Frilly and Funkie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation! thank you so much for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing piece. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge over at Diecut Divas. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely inking, texture and layering going on here. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag, full of texture and such beautiful colours Georgie. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete